the main technical parameters of Water-cooled Light & Weather Fastness Tester:
|Blackboard Standard temperature control range:||50～130℃， resolution 0.1℃。|
|Blackboard panel temperature control range:||45～125℃， resolution 0.1℃|
|Testing chamber temperature control range：||30～85℃， resolution 0.1℃。|
|Testing chamber humidity control range：||10～95％RH（Bright cycle≤70%RH，Dark cycle≤95%RH），resolution 0.1%RH。|
|Time control of test range：||0～9999hours59min； precision±1min。|
|Control of irradiance range：||0.8～2.20W/m2 @420nm，±0.02W/m2 @420nm；（@340nm，@300-400nm，@300-800nm）digital setting, automatic compensation.|
|0.2~0.8W/ m2 @340nm ±0.01W/m2 @340nm；|
|30~80 W/m2 @300-400nm ±2W/m2 @300-400nm；|
|400~1100 W/m2 @300-800nm ±10W/m2 @300-800nm；|
|Light source：||Rated power of xenon arc lamp: 4.5KW.|
|Specimen：||a.Rotation speed of specimen holder: adjustable between 1-7rpm.|
|b.Dimensions and amount of specimens to be mounted and clamped: 35 pieces of 145×75mm sample plates or 46 pieces of 145×45mm sample plates.|
|c. Individual timing for each specimen gripper≤10000h。|
|Power source：||3-phase 4-wire system. The ground wire needs to be external.|
Products comply with the following standards
- AATCC TM16-3
- ISO 105-B04
- AATCC TM16-4
- ISO 105-B06
- GB/T 8430
- AATCC TM16-5
- ISO 11341
- GB/T 18102
- GB/T 28998
Applicable for testing color fastness in textiles. Tests include light, weathering, and perspiration effects.
Covers pigment, coating, rubber, plastics, flooring, and paper for comprehensive color fastness evaluations.
Testing principle of instrument
The principle is: simulating and intensifying influence of natural conditions on colors of tested objects, providing ray radiation, temperature, humidity, rain and other conditions necessary for the test, putting the tested objects into the testing chamber for test, comparing the color change of specimens with that of the blue wool reference, and evaluating the light (weather) fastness of specimens.
Why choose the ChiuVention xenon arc test chamber:
Various functions to meet different testing needs
Meet the requirements of different standards on the stability of the test light source, with digital setting of light intensity, real-time monitoring and automatic adjustment function (monitoring band can be 420 nm, 340 nm or 300-400 nm).
Real-time display of test data
Blackboard panel thermometer (BPT) or blackboard standard thermometer (BST) can be selected. The machine is equipped with BST, which is tested at the same station with the specimen, reflecting the actual test conditions of the specimen. The test data is processed by the central processor and displayed on the colour screen in the form of figures, graphs and curves, so there is no need to stop the machine for observation.
Multi-purpose, simple and convenient operation
10.4-inch colour IPC display control, multiple test monitoring modes (digital, graphical), easy to operate, intuitive and clear.
Realise individual timing for each specimen gripper, different specimens can be tested on one machine, convenient for testing and monitoring.
Stable operation and intelligent temperature adjustment
Specialised water purification and circulation system reduces running costs. Intelligent air conditioning system regulates the temperature of the test chamber quickly and stably.
The integrated self-circulation system and air filtration system greatly reduces environmental requirements.
What is a water-cooled xenon lamp weathering tester for?
The water-cooled xenon lamp weathering chamber is a specialised equipment used to simulate natural climatic conditions for weathering tests of materials and products. It simulates natural environmental factors such as sunlight, temperature, humidity, rain, etc., and simulates and evaluates the aging test of materials through prolonged exposure and changes.
Firstly, the water-cooled xenon lamp weathering chamber has multiple functions. It can simulate climate changes, such as sunlight exposure, temperature rise and fall, humidity changes, etc., and simulate various different climate conditions by adjusting different parameters.
At the same time, it can also simulate the effect of rainwater, through the spraying system to achieve the moisture input to the material. In addition, the water-cooled xenon lamp weathering chamber can also be processed by light, heating and cooling as needed to meet the testing requirements of different materials.
Secondly, the working principle of water-cooled xenon lamp weathering chambers is to simulate sunlight irradiation by using high light intensity ultraviolet and visible light emitted by xenon lamp light sources. Xenon lamps have high luminous efficacy, long lifespan and stable output spectrum, which can provide a more realistic sunlight spectrum, thus making the aging test results more accurate and reliable.
At the same time, the water cooling system can reduce the temperature of the xenon lamp to ensure the stable operation of the equipment.
Water-cooled xenon lamp weathering chamber can be applied in which industries?
- Coating paint: people are put outdoors, so the shell on the car need to do light test, to see whether the shell material is long qi in the light will be aging off paint. In the coating industry, water-cooled xenon lamp weathering chamber can be used to assess the light resistance of various coatings, in order to select the appropriate type of coating and formulation.
- Building materials: can be divided into structural materials, decorative materials and certain materials. Long qi out of the sun exposure of the material are required to use xenon lamp weathering tester to test the intensity of light resistance.
- Textiles: easy to understand is the clothes people wear, home curtains, etc., the need for light test to detect their use after a long time whether the colour will fade.
- Furniture leather: a good set of furniture I believe a family will use a 40, 50 years, of course, good furniture is also need to do the test, not only need to do the light test, but also need to do the temperature and humidity test, so as to determine the use of many years after the sofa whether the skin will fall.
- The plastics industry: it can be used to test the weathering performance of plastic products, to understand its performance changes in different environmental conditions, for the research and development of plastic products and production to provide reference.
Compared with other aging test equipment, water-cooled xenon lamp weathering chamber has what advantages?
- Firstly, it can simulate a more realistic natural climate environment, which can more accurately simulate the aging process of materials under actual use conditions.
- Secondly, the equipment is simple to operate, with an automatic control system, you can easily adjust a variety of parameters to meet different testing needs.
- In addition, the equipment is highly reliable, after many tests and verification, can ensure the accuracy and reliability of the test results.
In conclusion, the water-cooled xenon lamp weathering and aging chamber is a very important weathering performance testing equipment, which can accurately assess the performance of materials and products. It is widely used in plastics, coatings, automotive and other industries, and has the advantages of simulating the real environment, simple operation and high reliability. By using the water-cooled xenon lamp weathering chamber for testing, it can provide reliable data support for R&D and production in various industries, and improve the quality and performance of products.