OUR BRAND STORY
With the rapid development of modern industrial technology, the environmental conditions that products are subjected to are becoming increasingly complex and diverse. Therefore, environmental simulation testing is essential to ensuring products’ best performance, reliability, and safety in all aspects of production, transportation, and use.
ChiuVention has focused on equipment development for 18 years. It produces, designs, and manufactures highly technical test chambers that simulate extreme environments, initially focusing on testing in the textile industry. And it has been continuously expanding its expertise to provide accurate environmental simulation solutions for many industries. We provide our customers with intelligent, easy-to-use, and reliable environmental test equipment that shortens response times and supports them at every stage.
(Drag The Mouse to View)
OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
With his over 20 years of experience in the textile testing instrument industry, he has been working for a leading testing institution and a well-known textile testing instrument company, responsible for sales and marketing. In March 2021, he joined ChiuVention as marketing director, responsible for marketing, sales,customer service and after-sales support.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO US
Dedicated to providing accurate and stable environmental simulation solutions for a wide range of industries
To be the global leader in environmental test chambers
Enabling users to obtain consistent, proven test results through easy-to-use environmental simulation equipment
We provide our customers with reliable environmental simulation solutions that support them at every stage.
We develop and produce, design and manufacture highly technical test chambers that simulate extreme environments, reduce response times and enable real-time analysis.
We provide a full range of reliable environmental testing solutions, refining our services to every step of the way.
JOIN OUR TEAM
- Majoring in mechanical design, and electromechanical integration, with a bachelor’s degree or above.
- Skilled use of AUTO CAD and an engineering class three-dimensional software, such as UG, Pro/E, SolidWorks.
- Good English reading and writing skills.
MEDIA OPERATION MANAGER
- Bachelor degree or above, majoring in media, journalism, advertising, marketing.
- Manage the daily operation and promotion of self media and short video platforms.
- Responsible for the tracking, data analysis and feedback of the promotion effect of the new media platform and optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree, majoring in art or design.
- Responsible for the company’s image design, the design of product publicity, the design of the company’s external promotional activities;
- Responsible for providing visual design support for daily operation activities.
Want to know more technologies or details？
Our experts are providing solutions for you……
One click to get all ChiuVention products