Cold and heat impact tester use: temperature impact tester use: electronic and electrical components, metals, chemical materials, automation parts, communication components, defense industry, aerospace industry, BGA, PCB substrates, electronic chip IC, semiconductor ceramics and polymer materials, the ideal test tool for physical changes. This tester is ideal for testing the physical changes of electrical and electronic components, metals, chemical materials, automation parts, communication components, defense industry, aerospace industry, BGA, PCB substrates, electronic chip ICs, semiconductor ceramics and polymer materials.
Technical characteristics of our temperature impact tester:
- USB disk recording function, no logger required
- Refrigerant servo valve flow algorithm control. Power saving 30%.
- High temperature and high humidity test to prevent condensation, dripping technology industry-leading
- Low temperature working condition, the heater does not participate in the work, through PWM technology control to adjust the refrigerant flow and flow direction of the refrigeration unit, the refrigeration pipeline, cold bypass pipeline, hot bypass pipeline three-way flow regulation, to achieve automatic constant temperature of the studio. This method can reduce energy consumption by 40% under low temperature conditions.
- Temperature synchronization slope control (IEC68-2-56,68-2-30), no dripping, no condensation and condensation
- Refrigeration advantages: traditional equipment low temperature control mode: Ø refrigeration compressor start-stop control temperature (temperature fluctuations, seriously affect the life of the compressor, the technology has been eliminated)
Control mode of temperature shock test chamber：
The use of low and high temperature storage and thermal energy storage tank, according to the action required to open the DAMPER, the storage tank of hot and cold energy into the test tank to achieve rapid temperature shock effect, balance temperature control system (BTC) + special design of the air supply circulation system, dynamic P.I.D. way to control the SSR, so that the system of heating equal to the amount of heat loss, so it can be used for a long time and stable.
Product name: Two-box type cold and heat shock test chamber
Brand and product model: JS-150TC-40
Pneumatic air door switch double temperature zone, water-cooled type
This test equipment prohibits:
- The test and storage of flammable, explosive, volatile substances specimens
- The test and storage of corrosive material specimens
- Biological specimen testing or storage
- Strong electromagnetic emission source test and storage of specimens
- Test and storage of radioactive material specimens
- Testing and storage of highly toxic substances specimens
- Test or storage process may produce highly toxic substances in the test and storage of the specimen
Volume and Size
|High temperature setting range||+60℃～+180℃||+60℃～+180℃||+60℃～+180℃|
|High and low impact temperatures||+150℃|
|Low Temperature Setting Range||-70℃～-10℃||-65℃～-10℃||-75℃～-10℃|
|5.5 Low temperature shock temperature||-40℃||-55℃||-65℃|
|High and low temperature impact range||-40℃～+150℃||-55℃～+150℃||-65℃～+150℃|
|Preheating warming time||+20～+180℃，≤60min|
|Pre-cooling cooling time||+20~-70℃，≤80min||+20~-65℃，≤80min||+20~-75℃，≤90min|
|Temperature transition time||≤10 seconds|
|Temperature rise and fall overshoot||≤±3℃|
|Temperature stabilization time||≤3MIN|
|Temperature recovery performance||30min||30min||30min|
|Load (Plastic IC)||10KG||10KG||2.5KG 5KG 7.5KG|
|Compressor Selection||Blog / Copeland Emerson / Terracon France|
|Size||Hanging blue size||External dimensions approx.|
|Volume（150L）||60x50x50(WxHxD)CM||165x185x160(WxHxD)CM(Motor height not included, detachable）|
|Power and net weight||50L||80L||150L|
|Voltage||(1)AC380V 50Hz Three-phase four-wire + protection ground|
Test environment conditions
Ambient temperature +28℃, relative humidity ≤85%, no specimen in the test chamber (unless otherwise specified)
Test standards met
- GB/T 2423.1-2001 Test A: Low temperature test method
- GB/T 2423.2-2001 Test B: High temperature test method
- GB/T 2423.22-2002 Test N：Temperature change test method Test Na
- GJB 150.3-1986 High-temperature test
- GJB 150.4-1986 Low-temperature test
- GJB 150.5-1986 Temperature shock test
- GB/T 5170.2-1996 Temperature test equipment
- Inside wall: SUS304 stainless steel plate thickness 2.0mm
- Base plate structure: SUS304 stainless steel plate fully welded base plate, no fusion welding completed
- Built-in reinforcement, easy for users to test the bracket fixed
- Insulation material: rigid polyurethane foam + ultra-fine glass fiber
- Test chamber sample frame load-bearing capacity: 20kg / piece (uniform load)
- But the total load capacity of the box (bottom plate and sample rack together) does not exceed: 200kg
Test area door
Single door, hinge on the left (when facing the box) 1 set
- High-temperature chamber: Nickel-chromium alloy electric heater
- Low-temperature box: nickel-chromium alloy electric heating wire type heater
- Heater control mode: non-contact iso-periodic pulse width adjustment, SSR (solid state relay)
- High-temperature exposure: centrifugal type 1 unit
- Low-temperature exposure: centrifugal type 1 unit
Dampers drive and test area door locking device (pneumatic drive)
Air cylinder: low temperature / high temperature exposure 1
Main Body Structure
(1)High temperature zone
(2)Low temperature zone
Original imported high quality silicone sealing strip
Test door observation window (optional)
- The case requires a four-layer glass observation window
- With internal heater glass surface with electronic heating can prevent water condensation and frost
One hanging blue
Moving up and down by cylinder
Lighting (with window with)
The box on the door is equipped with a high-efficiency long-life Fei Li Po 5W lamp
The use of multi-functional pulley movement to adjust the placement and strong bolt fixed position
One alarm light
U.S. DuPont fluorine-free environmental protection HFC R404A&R23 (ozone depletion index are 0)
Shell and tube type water-cooled heat exchanger
Stainless steel brazed plate heat exchanger
Thermal expansion valve, capillary tube
Refrigeration Machine Control Mode
The control system automatically adjusts the operation of the refrigerator according to the test conditions.
With refrigerant servo valve flow rate algorithm control
(1) Compressor return gas cooling circuit
(2) Energy regulation circuit
(3) Evaporative pressure regulating valve
(4) Servo-controlled snow circuit
(5) Water flow regulating valve
Electrical control system
- Imported hardware, self-developed software
- Electromagnetic interference prevention (SGS, CE) certified controller
- Support language: Chinese (traditional, simplified) / English
TFT10 inch high resolution true color LCD touch screen interface (resolution 850*680) in English and Chinese display
- With USB download function, with RS232 interface, curve software, no recorder
- With vacuum glass observation window, more effective direct observation function
- Refrigerant servo valve flow algorithm control. Power saving 30%, there is a dormant function of the standing flow time, energy saving 50% or more.
- The controller anti-electromagnetic interference by SGS certification; with more than 32 digital soft program matching, with the first development and software upgrade function.
- Through the ISO-9001 quality certification (Taiwan & Dongguan & Suzhou)
- Defrost cycle 1000 cycles defrost once (-40 ~ 150), each defrost to ensure that within 2 hours, integration test to achieve 25% of energy saving power)
(1) Program mode
(2) Constant value mode
Programmable Touch Screen
High precision resistive touch screen
3 groups of inputs, support PT100, thermocouple T, K, E, etc.
PID+SSR/SCR automatic forward and reverse bi-directional synchronous output.
0.1 high precision sampling, temperature: 0.1℃
(1) Super storage space, 24 hours of continuous power on can save 3 months of data
(2) Sampling for 1M, can replace the computer storage
With USB interface can download historical curves, historical data – can replace the recorder to support RS485, LAN (network port), GPRS (cell phone) and other ways of communication, convenient remote monitoring, data acquisition.
USB function: USB2.0, can record and download test operation data, with a flash drive (capacity of 4G)
Local Area Network (LAN) connection for two computers and multiple controllers (optional)
WEB SERVER function can be realized our instrument communication customer factory (optional)
(1) Automatic setting times
(2) Manual setting times
(3) Defrost frequency meet: 1000 cycle/time (in the case of -40℃~150℃)
Fault Alarm Function
Chinese and English humanized prompting fault causes and troubleshooting methods, can monitor 16 groups of fault alarm and output at the same time
Automatic or manual energy storage compensation, pre-heat treatment before impact, pre-cooling and time-keeping, and separate cold or hot flush can be set
Provide strong communication environment and support 254 multi-branch structure
Four Ways to End
(1) Stop after room temperature shock
(2) Stop after frost
(3) Ready state, direct stop
(4) Select after restoration of power: “continue” “re” “stop” setting selection after power failure and restoration
Program Storage Capacity
(1) Up to 127 programs, extra long run
(2) 999 hours per segment, maximum 32000 cycles
(3) Each command can be 9999 ) times time: 0 ~ 99 hours and 59 minutes
(4) Real-time graphical curve can be displayed during program execution, displaying: temperature setting (SV) actual (PV) value, execution program cycle, program curve execution function, segment running time, segment number time, operation time, fault The display includes: temperature setting (SV) actual (PV) value, execution program period, program curve execution function, segment running time, segment number time, running time, remaining time, fault state and fault time, with file skip and hold function during program execution;
Intelligent Screen Saver Function
(1) With screen protector
(2) Screen protection time can be set
(3) Machine operation password authority setting
Safety protection device
(1) Compressor overpressure protection
(2) Compressor electrical overheating
(3) Compressor motor overcurrent
(1) Adjustable over-temperature protection
(2) Test space temperature fuse
(3) Air conditioning channel overtemperature
(4) Leakage short circuit protector
(5) Total power phase sequence protection
(6) Overload circuit break protection
(7) Load short circuit protection
(1) power cable five lines (four-core cable + protection ground wire) about 2.5 meters long cable 1
(2) test hole a 50 / 100MM size selection
(3) Placement of products with 2 layers of laminate
(4) Product manual 1 copy
(5) Factory test report 1 copy
Packaging and transportation
The test chamber is integral and transported as a whole
Maximum transport size (without packaging) see parameter outer box size
Conditions of use
(1) Installation site, the ground is smooth
(2) Good ventilation, no strong vibration around the equipment
(3) No strong electromagnetic field around the equipment
(4) no flammable, explosive, corrosive substances and dust around the equipment
(5) The equipment is equipped with drainage floor drains nearby
(6) The ground bearing capacity of the site: not less than 800kg/m2
(7) the test chamber around the four leave not less than 600mm, the top of not less than 800mm use and maintenance space
13.2 Environmental conditions (1) Temperature: 5℃～35℃
(2) Relative humidity: ≤85%
Air source (compressed air)
(1) Air pressure: 86kPa～106kPa
(2) Air source (compressed air) pressure: (4～7) kg/cm2
Connection pipe diameter: φ8mm
Cooling Water Supply Requirements
(1) Frequency: 50±0.5Hz
(2) Circulating water:about 16~20 T/h
(3) Cooling water tower and water pipe: (water flow 15 square / hour, water pipe size diameter 1.5 inch)
Power Supply Conditions Power Supply
(1) AC380V 50Hz three-phase four-wire + protection ground
(2) Allowable voltage fluctuation range: AC (380±38)V
(3) Allowable fluctuation range of frequency: (50±0.5) Hz
(4) protective earth ground resistance less than 4Ω
(5) TN-S mode power supply or TT mode power supply requires the user to configure the corresponding capacity air or power switch for the equipment at the installation site, and this switch must be independent for the use of the equipment
Main accessories list
Water-cooled chiller diagram (optional)
What is a thermal shock tester used for?
In fact, as a tool, the purpose of the thermal shock tester is different when applied to different stages of product development:
- In the product development phase, it is used to identify problems in product design and processes;
- Product finalisation or design identification and batch production stage acceptance decision-making to provide a basis;
- In order to troubleshoot early product failures, environmental stress screening is applied.
What are the advantages of the cold and hot shock test chamber?
- Reliability: The cold and hot shock test chamber can simulate extreme environmental conditions and conduct all-round testing of products, thus ensuring their reliability and weather resistance.
- High efficiency: the thermal shock chamber can test multiple samples at the same time, greatly improving the testing efficiency.
- Repeatability: The cold and thermal shock test chamber can be set up through the programme to carry out repetitive tests to ensure the consistency of product performance.
- Flexibility: The cold and thermal shock test chamber can be customised and modified according to different testing needs to meet a variety of different testing requirements.
- Energy-saving and environmental protection: the cold and thermal shock test chamber adopts advanced energy-saving technology, which can minimise energy consumption, while using environmentally friendly refrigerants to reduce the impact on the environment.
Why is Cold and Thermal Shock Testing necessary?
Cold and thermal shock testing simulates the use of a product under extreme temperature conditions and assesses the reliability and durability of the product. Through this test, performance problems that may occur during temperature changes can be identified and solved, improving the quality and reliability of the product.
How are the time and temperature ranges for thermal shock testing determined?
The test duration and temperature range should be determined based on product design requirements, industry standards and customer needs. Typically, the test time can be set from a few hours to a few days, and the temperature range can be determined based on the extreme temperatures of the product’s environment.
What are the main application areas of thermal shock tester?
- Electronic product testing: Cold and thermal shock test chamber for electronic products, hardware, circuitry and other tests to verify its reliability and durability under different temperature change conditions. This is essential to ensure that electronic products work properly in a variety of harsh environments.
- Automotive vehicle and parts testing: thermal shock test chamber can test the engine, transmission, battery and other automotive parts. These tests are done to ensure that the car will still function properly in extreme environmental conditions of heat or cold.In order to assess the reliability of a vehicle under extreme climatic conditions, complete vehicle test trials can be carried out.
- Product Performance Evaluation: Thermal shock chamber can evaluate product performance, such as breaking strength, coefficient of thermal expansion, durability, and other properties, which are useful to ensure that a product will not break or be damaged in extreme environments, which is important for improving product design and selection.
- Testing of optoelectronic devices: In order to determine the performance stability and power output of optoelectronic devices under extreme temperature conditions, optoelectronic devices such as LED lamps and solar panels can be tested in thermal shock test chambers. This is very important for the application and development of optoelectronic devices.
What do I need to pay attention to the operation of the thermal shock test chamber?
- Try to avoid turning off and on the refrigeration unit within three minutes to avoid affecting the function of the compressor.
- The tester cannot test or heat flammable, explosive and strongly corrosive substances. Failure to do so will result in accidents or damage to the machine.
- In the test chamber samples can not be put too much, too much sample will lead to air circulation in the test chamber, thus the performance of the test chamber.
- When using the door should be closed, closed tightly, otherwise the temperature leakage, not up to the performance of the region.
- Designated personnel to operate the machine, so as not to cause early damage to the machine.
- When the door is opened during the test, icing occurs on the interior evaporator and other sealed areas. As the temperature gets lower, the icing will get worse. If the door must be opened, open and close it as soon as possible.
- When the operation is finished, wait until the machine stops completely before opening the door to get the test product.
- During operation, do not open the door unless absolutely necessary, otherwise it may lead to the following adverse consequences.
High temperature gas rushing out of the chamber …………… is very dangerous!
The inside of the door remains at a high or low temperature ……… causes accidents!
Excessive temperatures may trigger the fire alarm and cause false action!
Opening the door: To prevent large amounts of hot air from entering the interior of the chamber and causing injury to personnel. When the operator opens the door, he must move backward in the direction of the opening.
- To avoid electrostatic induction, the test chamber must be grounded!
- Circuit breaker, temperature over-temperature protector, to provide the machine test products and the operator’s safety protection, so please check regularly.
- During operation, please do not touch the inspection, in order to avoid electric shock or injury to the fan, and the danger, so please stop the operation first, turn off the power before repair.
- Non-functional personnel may not carry out maintenance and inspection of the machine, maintenance and inspection, carried out by a full-time staff, and at the same time, there should be a guardian to monitor the prevention of uninformed personnel to power on and off, resulting in electrocution injuries.