the main technical parameters of Air-cooled Xenon Lamp Weatherproof Test Chamber
|Blackboard Standard temperature control range:||50～130℃， resolution 0.1℃。|
|Blackboard panel temperature control range:||45～125℃， resolution 0.1℃|
|Testing chamber temperature control range：||30～85℃， resolution 0.1℃。|
|Testing chamber humidity control range：||10～95％RH（Bright cycle≤70%RH，Dark cycle≤95%RH），resolution 0.1%RH。|
|Time control of test range：||0～9999hours59min； precision±1min。|
|Control of irradiance range：||0.8～2.20W/m2 @420nm，±0.02W/m2 @420nm；（@340nm，@300-400nm，@300-800nm）digital setting, automatic compensation.|
|0.2~0.8W/ m2 @340nm ±0.01W/m2 @340nm；|
|30~80 W/m2 @300-400nm ±2W/m2 @300-400nm；|
|400~1100 W/m2 @300-800nm ±10W/m2 @300-800nm；|
|Light source：||Rated power of xenon arc lamp: 4.5KW.|
|Specimen：||a.Rotation speed of specimen holder: adjustable between 1-7rpm.|
|b.Dimensions and amount of specimens to be mounted and clamped: 35 pieces of 145×75mm sample plates or 46 pieces of 145×45mm sample plates.|
|c. Individual timing for each specimen gripper≤10000h。|
|Power source：||3-phase 4-wire system. The ground wire needs to be external.|
Products comply with the following standards
Meets the following criteria but is not limited to
- GB/T 8427, GB/T 14576, GB/T 8430, GB/T15104-2006, GB/T15102-2006
- ISO 105-B02, ISO 105-B04
- AATCC 16
Main characteristics of the instrument:
Superior performance, advanced light source
The instrument uses a powerful 2.5 kW long arc xenon lamp that faithfully mimics the solar spectrum. Cutting-edge wireless transmission and detection technology, using light energy conversion to provide energy directly, without external power supply. Optical filters are made of high-quality fluorine material.
Superior energy efficiency and longer test durability
High transmittance filters with over 95% light transmittance are an environmentally friendly solution that reduces energy consumption. 1000 hours of continuous testing.
Intelligent control and real-time monitoring:
Digital irradiance settings, real-time monitoring and automatic closed-loop adjustment with a choice of control bands (340 nm, 420 nm, 300-400 nm and 300-800 nm). A standard black panel thermometer, synchronised RF transmission for accurate sample status and an intelligent multi-stage ultrasonic humidification control system ensure stable and precise test conditions.
Versatile and easy to use:
Multiple operating modes (spray, alternating, rotating and rotating) simulate real climatic conditions. All sample racks have a timer function to facilitate testing of different samples, reduce operating costs and provide power failure protection.
User-friendly interface for easy control:
Equipped with a large 10.4-inch colour touch screen to minimise membrane panel failures. Provides various test monitoring modes (animation, digital, curve) for easy and clear control.
What is an air-cooled xenon weathering tester for?
An air-cooled xenon lamp weathering tester is a device for testing the weathering performance of materials by simulating natural climatic conditions. The tester simulates natural sunlight, oxidation and other climatic conditions by means of a xenon lamp light source system, which enables materials to be evaluated realistically and accurately under different climatic conditions. During the test, the specimen is placed inside the test chamber, and the air circulation formed by the air duct system makes the specimen subject to the effects of different climatic conditions, such as temperature, humidity, ultraviolet rays, sunlight, etc., so as to assess the weathering performance of materials and coatings and improve the reliability and competitiveness of products.
What do I need to pay attention to when conducting a xenon lamp weathering test?
- According to the need to select the correct test parameters, including temperature range, humidity range, radiation spectral distribution and radiation time.
- Ensure the safety and stability of the sample, and promptly dispose of any wastewater, exhaust gas or other waste that may be generated after the test.
- Follow the equipment operation manual and safety operation procedures to ensure the safe use of the test chamber and samples.
- Regularly calibrate the temperature, humidity and radiation parameters of the test chamber to ensure the reliability and accuracy of the test.
- Pay attention to the reasonable use and maintenance of the test chamber, in order to extend the life of the equipment and ensure its reliability.
The above are general precautions, specific test methods and procedures may vary according to different experimental requirements, product nature and test standards. It is recommended to refer to the test chamber’s operation manual and follow the relevant test standards and specifications before conducting specific tests.
Xenon lamp weatherproof test chamber can be applied to which areas?
- Automotive industry: used for automotive parts, body painting, plastic products and other durability testing in different climatic environments. Can simulate high temperature, low temperature, sunlight, humidity and other conditions, to assess the performance and stability of the car in a variety of climatic conditions.
- Electrical and electronic industry: used to test the reliability of electronic products, wires and cables, home appliances, etc. in different climatic environments. It can simulate the conditions of high temperature, low temperature, humidity and dryness to test the durability, anti-corrosion and electrical performance of the products.
- Aerospace industry: used to test the reliability of aerospace equipment and parts in various extreme climatic conditions. It can simulate extreme environments such as high altitude and low pressure, high temperature and high humidity, low temperature and low humidity, etc., to verify the performance and ability of products to withstand harsh conditions.
- Building materials industry: used to assess the durability and quality stability of building materials, coatings, glass, etc. in different climatic conditions. It can simulate environmental factors such as sunlight radiation, wind and rain erosion, temperature change, etc. to test the anti-aging performance and service life of materials.
- Cosmetics and food industry: It is used to test the quality stability and safety of cosmetics and food packaging materials under various climatic conditions. It can simulate sunlight irradiation, high temperature, humidity and other environmental conditions to assess the colour change, physical properties and microbial contamination of the products.