the main technical parameters of Laboratory Oven:
|Ambient Temp.:||+5-40℃， the relative humidity is less than 85%|
|Timing Range:||1-9999 min|
|Shelves:||2 pcs (40 L & 70 L), 3pcs (140 L & 240 L)|
|Interior size:||40L 350*300*400 mm (WxDxH), 70L 400*320*550 mm (WxDxH)|
140L 500*380*750 mm (WxDxH), 240L 600*450*900 mm (WxDxH)
|Power:||220 / 110 V 50 / 60 Hz|
|0.85Kw – 40L 1.1Kw – 70L 1.55Kw – 140L 2.05Kw – 240L|
|Weight：||40kg 55kg 100kg 180kg|
|Dimensions:||40L 505*635*600 mm (WxDxH) 70L 560x670x750 mm (WxDxH)|
140L 655*715*980 mm (WxDxH) 240L 755*785*1130 mm (WxDxH)
Laboratory oven structure and function overview
- BPG Series Electrical-heating Constant Temperature Incubator comprises the case, thermal control system and air circulation system.
- We punch fine-quality steel plates to make the case, plasticizing the surface. For the chamber, we use fine-quality galvanized sheet or mirror-face stainless steel sheet (optional for the customer). We use mineral wool to fill the insulating layer. The box door has a display screen and buttons for temperature control.
- The main component of the thermal control system is the thermal controller, which is a digital circuit controller with CPU (the Thermal Controller for short). The thermal controller has the LCD (70×42mm) white display screen, with such functions as screen display, PID regulation, time control, thermal control error correction, difference alarming and protection. The thermal cell of Pt100 platinum resistor, heating element of metal-pipe heater and the thermal controller form an enclosed heating control system.
- The air circulation system is composed of fan and air duct. The fan is rotated to force the circulation of cool and hot air in the chamber so as to raise the evenness of temperature in the chamber.
- The product has such advantages as high accuracy of thermal control, less overshoot, small fluctuation and differential over-temperature protection. According to the needs of the customer, an independent over-temperature protection system can be equipped (optional) to raise further the safety of the product.
Features of Laboratory oven
Precise temperature control:
The drying oven is able to maintain a stable temperature to meet the needs of various applications through a precise temperature control system.
Uniform hot air circulation:
The drying oven is equipped with internal fan and ventilation system, which can make the hot air circulate evenly in the oven and improve the drying efficiency of materials.
Safe and reliable operation:
The shell material is stainless steel, which has strong corrosion resistance and durability; at the same time, it is equipped with multiple safety protection measures, such as over-temperature protection and leakage protection.
Wide range of application:
The drying oven can be applied in various industrial fields, such as medicine, food, chemical industry, electronics, etc., for material drying, heating treatment, testing and baking processes.
What are the precautions for using the laboratory oven?
Avoid piling up too many samples inside the oven or blocking the vents, as this may affect temperature uniformity and hot air circulation.
Pay attention to the heat resistance of the samples and the baking temperature limits to ensure that the samples are not overheated or burnt.
Clean the oven regularly, especially the baking trays and vents, to prevent accumulation of dust and impurities that could affect baking results and oven safety.
Calibrate the temperature control system regularly to ensure the accuracy and stability of the temperature inside the oven.
In what fields can laboratory ovens be applied?
Laboratory ovens are widely used in various industries, such as chemistry, food, medicine and so on.
- Scientists in the chemical field use laboratory ovens to dry, cure, and heat organic specimens.
- In the food sector, we use laboratory ovens to bake and sterilize food products such as bread, biscuits, and meat products.
- In the pharmaceutical field, scientists use laboratory ovens to dry and sterilize medicines.
What is a laboratory oven used for?
The main purpose of a laboratory oven is to regulate the temperature of the internal air to the required temperature to enable processes such as baking and drying of samples. Laboratory ovens are ovens used to produce a controlled temperature heating environment for sterilisation, curing and evaporation of laboratory functions. Laboratory ovens are usually different from regular ovens where the oven draws in fresh air from the outside, most laboratory ovens recirculate the same air inside the unit and provide specific functions.
How are laboratory ovens used?
- Preheating the oven:
Set the oven to the desired temperature and allow sufficient time for the oven to warm up to a stable temperature. Typically, experts recommend preheating the oven before placing samples.
- Sample Placement:
Place the samples in the oven for processing according to the needs of the experiment. Make sure that the sample does not block the oven vents or come into contact with the heating elements.
- Set temperature and time:
Set the appropriate temperature and baking time according to the experimental requirements. Follow the experimental protocol or sample requirements to select the appropriate temperature and time parameters.
- Observe and monitor:
During the operation of the oven, observe the baking process of the samples periodically to ensure that their condition is as expected. You can use thermometers or temperature loggers to monitor the internal temperature of the oven and ensure stability and accuracy.
- Safe Operation:
Follow laboratory safety procedures such as wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (e.g. lab gloves, goggles, etc.). Be aware that the hot surface of the oven may generate high temperatures and avoid touching the heating elements inside.
- Finish baking:
At the end of the set time, switch off the oven and remove the samples. Handle hot samples with care to avoid burns.